My University recently closed the basement to the Library. I had no idea of the danger we were in.
Made funnier by the fact that Durham University is one of the main Hogwarts shooting locations. http://www.hp-lexicon.org/about/films/locations/durham.htm
How I am around my crush
ME WHEN IM DONE WITH MY FINAL
when you feel a sneeze coming on
The ‘Shut Up I Don’t Have Enough Money’ Doctor Who Link of the Day: $3499.95 Limited Edition River Song Sonic Screwdriver Made by The Doctor Who Prop Maker who made River Song’s Sonic Screwdriver
From the website:For Doctor Who collectors who demand absolute authenticity, QMx is proud to offer a very limited edition of River Song’s Sonic Screwdriver, as part of the QMx Artisan Master Series.This special edition of the Sonic Screwdriver has been handmade for QMx by Doctor Who Prop Maker Nick Robatto, who is based in Cardiff, Wales. Like the prop seen on-screen, this sonic screwdriver lights up at the tip. And behind a removable cover there’s the neural relay which flashes to indicate the life force left in River Song.Each River Song’s Sonic Screwdriver - Artisan Master Series:
- Is made entirely by hand by Mr. Robatto himself. Most of the parts were machined by hand — none were CNC’d; it is constructed exactly like the screen-used hero prop.
- Consists of approximately 70 components, most of them made of aluminum, brass, resin, nylon and polymethyl methacrylate.
- Features a crackle paint similar to that used on the 10th’s Doctor’s Sonic. However, the crackle is a bit larger and the color deeper and darker to reflect the age of River Song’s Sonic.
- Takes two weeks to assemble.
- Contains no found objects, with the exception of screws and electronic components. All other parts are handmade.
- Measures about 6.89 inches (175 mm) long.
“Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
Doctor Who Series 3: The Lazarus Experiment